We advise all customers to try sample pots of paint colours before purchasing paint in larger quantities, given paint aesthetics vary widely according to the unique design of the room. Please note that all paints are ‘mixed to order’ therefore, we are unable to accept returns for any ‘mixed to order’, unless found to be faulty.
Returns and refunds policy
This policy outlines our terms for processing product returns or refunds if you are a consumer.
- Returning the product because it is faulty
- Returning the product because you’ve changed your mind
- Products that cannot be returned to us
Returning the product because it is faulty
If any product you purchase is damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if a fault becomes apparent within a reasonable time of your receipt of the products (providing such fault is not a result of your negligence), or if a product has been misdescribed, we may offer a replacement product or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
If you believe this to be the case please return it to one of our stores and, if appropriate, we will provide a full refund to the price you paid for the goods or offer you an exchange. We may also ask you some further questions to help us understand the root cause of the fault.
If you purchased the product online or over the telephone, please contact us on 01279 969639 who will be able to assist further. For online sales please see relevant market place ie Amazon or Ebay for returns process.
In most cases we will ask that you return the product to one of our stores, particularly in the case of a product fault or unacceptable quality issue. This is so we can conduct some product investigations and find out what went wrong.
Returning the product because you’ve changed your mind
If you change your mind, you can return or exchange unwanted items up to thirty (30) calendar days after purchase. We’ll be happy to replace or refund your purchase if it complies with the terms covered in this policy.
We’ll be happy to provide a full refund to the same method of payment used in the original transaction, providing it complies with these criteria:
- You have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or delivery note
- It is within 30 days of purchase
- The product is unopened, unused and in a resaleable condition, unless the product is faulty
- The product is not made to measure or bespoke (see ‘Products that cannot be returned to us’ section).
Products that cannot be returned to us
There are a few products where we will not be able to offer a refund or exchange, unless they are faulty. These exclusions include:
- All our coloured paints are bespoke products, custom-mixed to your requirements. As such we are unable to accept returns of custom-mixed coloured paints, except in such case as the product is found to be faulty
- Products that incur contact with the skin (i.e. workwear, safety apparel)
- Products purchased over 31 calendar days ago
- Products that do not have their original packaging or labels
- Used products
- Products with a perishable date that has lapsed
- Products that are sold as seen, such as Sale items
We’re unable to offer refunds or to exchange products that have been mixed to your individual requirements. If the product you purchase is not as described, we may offer an exchange, refund as appropriate.
If you have an issue or would prefer to discuss the issue please feel free to contact us.
or email us on email@example.com